You are invited to a participate this ONCE-IN-A-LIFETIME event!
Anthropological Gathering & V.M. Samael Aun Weor Centennial Celebration
The Retreat will start on Friday, June 23 at 5:00 pm. You can arrive at 1pm in order to register and settle-in (cabin and bed will be assigned).
Please be prepared to participate of this Spiritual Event and Celebration (In an Inner most state). Let us all participate by living the moment and working with those leading and organizing the event. Thus, giving all a greater state of reception and thou shall reap its benefits. Succeeding in our purpose relax and remain calm.
We are going to have the opportunity to enjoy the following together during this retreat:
- Elemental Magic Practice with the Male Fern
- Sacred Aztec Danza & Workshop
- Temazcal (Sweat Lodge)
*Please bring the following item along with you:
- Bedding (sheets, sleeping bag and pillow)
- Toiletry (soap, shampoo, toothpaste, lotion etc.)
- Other Personal items such as towel etc.
- Dress code: All white (shoes, clothing, sweater/jacket, cap, or sun-visor)
- Bring along a pair of blue jeans and hiking or walking shoes.
- Temazcal: Bermuda shorts, T-shirt, sandals, and towel.
- 2nd Chamber items will be needed.
The retreat will end Sunday morning June 25, after breakfast.
Registration fee: (Meals and Accommodations) Per Individual Person (Adult, Teenager, child)
- *Group A: over 17yrs. =$165.00
- *Group B: between 7yrs. to 16yrs. = $50.00
- *Group C: under 7yrs. = $-0
Check or Money Order Accepted